A bit of shoespiration on a Tuesday!
We can barely believe our eyes these mornings when we’re leaving our house to head to work and we can see what’s in front of us. The mornings are getting brighter and we’re actually visibly experiencing real daylight for a few minutes when we finish work too. That can only mean one thing: spring is coming (and inevitably summer too!) which is good news all round really.
So, if you’re completely sick of heading to the gym or going for a run in the dark, then you’ll love the brightness and boldness of the runners on our wish list.
1. Nike Free 5.0 mesh runners, €130, Netaporter
2. Adidas Madoru 11 Trainers, €60, Littlewoods Ireland
69Pink adidas Madoru 11 Trainers H64651 zu8307s 2016 new_LRG
3. Nike Roshe One Flyknit mesh sneakers, €137, Netaporter
Roshe One flyknit mesh
4. Athletic Propulsion Labs, Prism mesh and rubber sneakers, €215, Netaporter
5. Adidas Stella Sport Ively Shoes, €105, Adidas
6. Niya Fitfoam Shoes, €60, Adidas
7. Asics Fuze X Women’s runners, €100, JD Sports
8. New Balance 410 Women’s runners, €70, JD Sports
9. New Balance Red 620 Trainers, €98.59, ASOS
10. Reebok x Face Stockholm Classic Leather runners, €78, JD Sports
(Not the most appropriate for the gym mind, but they look so pretty...)